It was like any-other day,I was heading towards college,the chaos I was passing by is from okhla head to tikona park and an arterial road ,with maximum width of 7 meters and yes there are some extensions of few shops as well.the road usually faces lot of jam every day and almost every-time of the day.With such a chaotic condition I was in shock and anger when saw a private bus making out its way in a arterial road,or may be sub arterial road with no space to fit its own people.its a shame, that the police station is is at a distance of few steps only and such violation of rules are taking place.i guess people should start up with some protest,else all people going to office would startup at 5 and would reach at 9.
yeah its really true many times in life we try figuring out things wat its correct for us,but this permutation and combination of selection and rejection is part of process .mostly ppl suggest to figure out wat u want and not wats not,but thats not easy though.here m suggesting you to try everything ,wether good or bad,beautiful or ugly why to repent for wrong selections ,we are human beings and we tend to do mistakes,and mind it our mistakes help us organise our life in better ways than our perfection do. so friends also experience those things which u think are not meant for u…they will definitely help u noe ur trueself,help u evolve and grow.to exemplify…i tried doodling but i failed thousand times and i noe ,my hands are not meant for doodling but it made me realise that i mite be good at something other and yes here m , posting my blogs ,my mind and dats me and it makes me happy.so trying out something like doodling which is not for me help me noe wat m not good at !.so try guys ,u will fail and definitely learn wat are u good at,and even ur bad experiences would be gud for others.u cant be perfect at first stroke….so try dont be afraid of trying.
1) organise your bills of purchased items,electricity,telephone,etc bills.keep files for different categories of bills.
2) save time by putting your clothes for laundry during night,and then go for cooking job,by the time u have finished your cooking job your linen will be done.so u have done two things simultaneously.
3) buy all your groceries in one go on a nice sunday morning togeder with your better-half.try to categorise things and put them in containers accordingly,maintain a diary and write all u have in different containers.
4)when u dont have sufficient space in cuppboard ,dont give more than week requirement of your clothes for iron,becoz eventually they cant be maintained for long.
5) make a schedule for every day and every month ,wat all u have to complete.this will really help specially for office goers as we tend to forget things,a small wat to do diary makes ur remind all our leftover duties.
I was rushing out of time ,when my face reminded of my parlour visit,since I had not much time ,I just went to one which was very nearby to my upcoming destination.I simply stepped in and rushed into it,”can i get eyebrows and upper-lips done within an hour with a face cleansing package”?the deadpan infront of me just nodded ,and went inside.I looked around and the parlour appeared satisfactory to me,within 5 minutes these face designer ladies put me on a comfortable bed and the procedure started,they introduced me with rica wax for upper-lips.
rica wax is the better way to get rid of your unwanted hair growth its advantages are :-
- 98% Natural ingredients
- Colophony FREE, no petroleum oils
- Superior hair gripping strength on the actual hair, not skin
- Use 50% less wax than other waxes and increases spa profits
- Safe to re-wax same area
yeah ! this wax works wonderfully and it takes out every bit of the growth.Then they cleansed my face with gel,cleanser ,pearl powder,sara and shehnaaz product and few key ingredients of the saloon as well…and the magic worked and left me mesmerised and satisfied! The whole experience of cleansing and massage left me rejuvenated and refreshed after a long time and for a long time.I was feeling tired,lost and lazy and my sleeps were also turning futile ,but this parlour experience acted like a petrol station for an almost empty car!I must say going every month to parlour rejuvenates our body ,mind and soul.